This game is just like Blasterball 2: Revolution, but adds new backgrounds, music, and Guardians.
It contains the same gameplay as Blasterball 2: Revolution.
- In older versions of the game that requires Microsoft Java to run, the enemies' colors are different compared to later versions which uses normal ones from BlasterBall 2: Revolution.
- This game has an ESRB rating on esrb.org, and the platform is shown as "online"
- There was at one point a physical release for purchase from Wildgames.com, but is no longer available.
- This game was at one point playable online on an older version of this game, but later versions from around 2006 onward does'int have this option.
- The older version of this game supports gamepads, but for an unknown reason was removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.